Today wasn't a very good day to start with, I though after complaining how my friend end up not meeting me everything will be fine. But I am way too wrong, thing gotten much worse.
I was on my way to utterrubbish exhibition with my cousin which I asked her out since noone wanted to go out with me.(She wasn't my backup friend or not) Just that I really need someone to accompany me so that my day won't more rotten. Surprisingly, when I reached City Hall, I realised that my SLR didn't have a memory card. Most importantly, I was about to go in. Damn it. I really blow up and I called my brother and quarrel with him. At that point of time, I was really tired and I completely no moods to go to any design festival. I really want to go home, I didn't know why I feel like crying. I feel so useless.
A rotten-ful day for a rotten person. I also feel like an utterrubbish
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Worst day of the month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment