I am really pissed off when I woke up this morning knowing that Mr Daniel has decided not to go out with me. The problem of me being pissed off is because I have to sms him to ask whether he is going out with me or not. I don't like the feeling of knowing thing last minute when you have plenty of bloody time to tell me.
Why? I don't understand why. It is because I am not friend enough, or not handsome enough to go out with you? Or your girlfriend/boyfriend is more important than me that you have to accompany them for 365 days a year.(Crap, I know they are confirm 100% more important than a useless whiner like me.)
I think maybe this is karma, cause sometime I didn't meet up with friend that I promised to but I didn't let them sms me and ask.
Another best incident happened was my friend told me that he want to meet me out for dinner but he was doing his guard duty on Friday and alot of excuses. Guess what, I called him in the night and he magically appeared in cinema watching Enchanted. Wonderful, if you don't to go out with me, just tell me straight in my fucking face that you don't want to go out. Saying something and acting otherwise won't make me happier.
Please be frank with me, don' waste time making unnecessary U-turn or detour. And Please don't treat me like a idiot or being too Barbie Doll. I hate plastic people...
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Pissed Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment