Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my friends, destined friendship click, DD05, Shannon, bimbos and idiots. Once again, Christmas is here and there are more crowds and crowds in the Orchard Road. People buying thing like there is no tomorrow. Luckily, I didn't celebrate my Christmas at Orchard this year. Siting at our cosy carpark at WeiShan's house.

This year, we have Pot Luck and everyone cooked something to add on to our Christmas Feast. The food was too much due to everyday cooked more, so we have difficulties eating up all the stuff. (Sorry Bee Har) Sorry Sock Hoon that I didn't get you any Christmas gift for you this year due to some mistake. Sorry Sorry!

I got myself, some chocolate from ShuAn, Jie Fang, Sock Hoon and Kar Woon. A card from Jie Fang and a bag of secret chocolate from ShuHui. My Secret Santa is Serene. Thanks for the SPA Package and thing you write. Haha~ Thanks. Gracia for the Card and Paper Rose you made.

Although I didn't get anything for myself but I do enjoy my Christmas with my click of friend and you on my heart.

No comments: