Monday, December 17, 2007

All I want for Christmas is....

Haha, Christmas is coming. I will be listing down although I would have money to buy until certain week in Jan when my come back to Singapore after his vacation. Perhaps some kind soul will buy for me(wait long long ah~)

I am not very greedy. I first start with some light, I would like to have a book on complete manual of Typography. Quite interested on Typography as something that I have been using through out my life have alot of meaning thing that I never notice in the past. Secondly, I am extremely weak in choosing the correct typeface to use. Perhaps I don't have confident in doing it ba.
My second wishlist is a Lomography camera (FishEye camera)
I feel like getting one for myself ever since we give that camera for Edward's 21th birthday. I should go get Edward's card to get 20% off for this camera if I getting it by this week. However Lomography is expansive cause it used flim. But do you think I cared?

Third wishes is an ipod touch, wow, it is cool and damn chio.
Willy, Nichelle and Edward already got it le... Damn it... T.T

My Fourth Christmas wishlist is a serect, I will be telling you guys and girls perhaps soon face to face.

My Fifth wishes, everyone will be happy and safe and sound especially you... :)
And Thanks Dan for enlighten me today.

No comments: