Monday, December 10, 2007

A compilation of craps

Today is a really a crappy day, I have my crappy experience of life as a design student. Shall not talk about it cause I find it no point telling online. Haha~

After my work, I went out to meet Nichelle, Edward and Sze Sing for some dinner. Then we started to crap alot of things out like school life, bitching people and more. So when we were eating dinner at the Hong Kong cafe, Sze Sing can't finished her Beef Bee Hoon and she asked whether I can eat or not.

I am a Buddhist with Taoist influences and I reply her that I can't eat la but I don't really mind as I am eating meat, so there is not different between eating beef and chicken as I am still killing. Then Sze Sing was like shouting "No, No later Guan Yin Ma come and punished you how?"


As I turned and look at her, she was with her bun like tissue paper and a holy water like lime water, splashing her lime water at me. (Sorry, Guan Yin Ma) Then she begin with her crappy thing about eating beef and get different kind of punishment which I can't really remember. Edward commented that she look like a nurse... (Naughty Edward huh!)

Then I recall did a model making that looks like Futuristic Guan Yin Ma...

After Sze Sing's crap, we started to shift our focus to Edward. We feel that he really look like Yang Zhong Wei, one of the Taiwanese Star Search guy from Xin Guang Dao...
I think is because of his dressing don't really look like him today. Haha~
He also look like one of the chipmunk in Alvin the ChipmuckS...

No comments: