Sunday, December 16, 2007

KFC is not idiot proof...

Wow, once again. Knowing how to eat KFC make me feel like I am more cleverer than others. Let me further explain how it happened.

I went out with Sock Hoon, Wei Shan and Kai Woon(I figure quite some time for his name..) for some dinner and chit chat. I went to KFC for our dinner, sock hoon and her boyfriend were discussing what to eat whether what to eat. Then Sock Hoon asked me,

"Is this chicken thigh meat???"
..... I went speechless and laugh out very loudly with wei shan. From the different of experiences eating with different idiot. I can conclude that KFC is not idiot proof . I must suggested KFC said put a tag one the different part of the chicken or simply use laser printing to print some information for the idiot.



Then after, I will putting back some tomatoes sauce that I didn't use and at that time, sock hoon's bf was at the counter buying some food. Then Sock Hoon said "Hey, I want the tomatoes sauce." Then, I commented that her bf will simply get her that. And we also said that her bf will be smart enough to take tomatoes sauce.

However, and sadly, idiotic-ness is contiguous...
Her boyfriend never get anything sauce for her. I should stay 10 feet away from sock hoon and FV before becoming stupid. Haha~

Haha~ really very long time never go out ...

No comments: