I guess there are tons of blogs writing about bits and pieces of their life in 2007. Well, I shouldn't be left out in such good day to bitch about my 2007. Haha~
I can said that 2007 is a year which I started to grow up, why did I said grow up? Cause there is alot of thing happened that make me realised how naive I am. For example, I think that going for attachment will be an easy job to complete without any sweat. The job and stuff over there make me think that thing is not as easy as it seems to be. Always thing and phrase sentences well so that you won't get into trouble. Growing up life make me feel damn plastics, being polite or over caring make you look plastic even though it came straight from your heart.
I just don't want to care about what people feel about me however due to my super over-sensitive sense, I tend to care too much about those idiot feeling. I know that being sad can't change anything, but I cant help to be honest with myself.
In 2007, I realised being single is like smoking, harmful to the environment that filled with all the lovebird. I feel damn weird whenever I go out with my friend and her boyfriend. Going in pair is still better however if we go out just only three of us, it is like bring out a lamppost out around. So I concluded that single hood is harmful to yourself and others, stop single hood.
In 2008, I must grow up more, to be more stronger, to be more brave in whatever stuff I do. Once I fall, I must know how to stand up and I will stand up quick and I must not lose whatever I believe. All the best to me and my friends for the coming 2008. Good bye my 2007, thanks for the wonderful memories that I had and the precious lesson that I learn. Goodbye to you, hope that all your dream come true and always be happy. =)Life is like a box of chocolate box, you will never know what you get next unless you brought a whole box of almond chocolate. Haha, I like almond chocolate.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Last day of 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment