Yup, I am a human after myself. So you must be wondering why I am saying this right? I am talking about the death of Michael Jason and my reaction to it. I started to listen to his album and keep playing in my mp3.
I was saying about my mother and brother about it last week. Because of their sudden interests in MJ after his death. I was telling my mother about how they being so in MJ because of his death, not their idol or what. Everyone seems to get on to this MJ trends, didn't want to lose to anybody else. Which I was telling her why do you had to support the person when he is no longer there? There is no way you can let the person know that you are supporting his work when he is dead right? Burn letter for him to read at heaven ah?
Hai, human always never learn to appreciate people around them. Maybe it's because when we need them, we can find them easily. Wait until a day, a day without that person standing your side or you can't get them. You regretted. And start to miss the days with him/her. Why do you have to do that? This is unnecessary and stupid. So a value of a person equal to how much he/she can do for you? I don't know the answer but it seems appeared to be that way. I only can tell myself to appreciate people around so I won't regret.
Ya, talking about yesterday. I went for a haircut due to my hair can't be style anymore. I didn't cut much because my hair is growing very slow. I suddenly feel that I am be bald in another 10 years time. Ah~~~~~~ Went with Roy and ZZ for supper. And yes, they came over my house and play. However, ZZ seems to be a game retard. Alot of games he can't master. I don't know whether the games have steep learning curves or because he has short attention span. We changed game very very fast because of that. After the games, we went for a supper @ macdonald which ZZ got a summon. Well, I feel bad about it. Wanted to sponser him $10 but he rejected. I think I will treat him something during camp ba.

Ya, for this picture. We spend like 15 mins taking a good one and only one.
No comments:
Post a Comment