Tuesday, July 07, 2009

All stuff break loose

As I was saying, all stuff of mine started to give me alot of problem this month. Especially my Gucci wallet which drop into a pail of washing plate and well, you know the answer. Shall not discuss more about my wallet, it only make my heart aches even more.

Beside my wallet in poor condition, my Crumpler sling bag have a slight tear at the back. Now exposing the green interior cloth. Damn it, why can't they spoil after I ORD. Then I will have more money to get them rather getting something I don't want because of my budget. Although it is a small cut, it is enough to pierce through my heart.

From A subsidiary of World Bitches Organization

To make thing even worse, my bloody sandal and slipper kanna stolen by some F***er. Don't let me catch the person wear my slipper, I will make sure I charge him and let him extend him ORD.

Anyway, I found this weird cardbots face at one of the bus-stop. I wonder who dump such cute thing there.

No comments: