Yes, like what my camp mates say, 作你的朋友真的很倒霉. After the incident where all the DF major drama of the year, DF kanna H1N1. I was thinking to myself, well there shouldn't be anyone I always go out will get H1N1. My life is filled with alot of buts, lets welcome my new best friend, Mr BUT.
This time around who kanna H1N1 is Jeff, better known as Kelly's boyfriend.(This is true.) Anyway, that time we meet out for a lunch to celebrate Kai Lin's 21st birthday. Happily chit-chatting about working life and Kai Lin's new watch that we brought for her. A CK watch but let go back to the main point. We shared food like salad and thing like that. Best part is because two of the girl can't finished, Jeff and I almost finished the whole plate.(I ate 3/4, hehe) That explained the possibilities of me contracting H1N1. Morale of the story, don't be gluttony.
I went to see a doctor at Sengkang Polyclinic and it is filled with people queuing up there. What wrong with everyone? (Ya, I remember H1N1.) I was shocked to see that some of the babies wasn't wearing any mask, hey, it is going to increase their chance of getting it. Irresponsible parent! Before I exited the polyclinic, I took a picture of the sticker at the clinic itself. Wondering how the H1N1 virus looked like? Maybe this?
But seriously, I don't think I got H1N1(Praying hard now, No but this time. Please GYM.), I hope that I won't get H1N1 because this will infects my grandmother who she is in poor health. Hence now, I am looking damn stupid inside my room, wearing a mask even I sleep. Fmylife
For those new reader wondering why I am wearing a glasses to take this photo. I am long sighted (meaning 老花眼.) Ya, I am old.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Now my turn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment