This is the first time after two month I meet Ms Bee Har. Before that, she suay suay kanna H1N1 virus during last June Saturday when I am in camp. Which make me impossible to meet her last weekend. I missed DF group meet out. So guy let meet out soon at a open area. Lolx....
Anyway, I meet out with Bee Har after her quarantine for 7 day. Of course and abit lame, she is fine now and sound like Ms Bee Har like before. We met for a dinner at 6pm but Melvyn can't join us early and decided to ask him not to come as Bee Har wants to go home early. Although I have not been eating Xin Wong cafe for a long time, I still feel that it is still crappy as usual. Yes, camwhoring is a must for my dismount week.
Bee Har was cut into half due to my degrading camwhore skill. Sorry Bee.
Bee Har took this picture when I was eating, after seeing this I was like WTF. I am stoning while eating. So Bee Har, next time warn me before you take any picture of me ok?
Yes, Singa the Lion is wearing the mask to educate people about wearing mask when they are sick. So next time if they were to promote safer sex, he will wear condom on himself?
Hmmm.... I want to see.




No comments:
Post a Comment