Saturday, July 11, 2009

Excited but...

I am pretty excited about getting my new iphone tomorrow. Everything I do seem to have a but. Yes, but I have to wait for 6 hour for that F**king phone. Yawn, I don't know whether should I go early and queue since I am meeting Kai Lin and Kai Lee at 3pm. I told Kelly to join me in the queue at 10am so I won't look like a lonely loser geek who has no life. I am a geek chic. Ok, I am really wasting money on these technology stuff. Maybe I am not, I am just brand conscious or I am just have some retail therapy. Lolx, I don't really want to queue alone. Imagine I stone there for like 5 hours there. I think I will simply come crazy when I meet up with them.

Yup, I just met Rostina and my poly friend for a simple dinner. Rostina just got married last week. Haha, I can see that she is really happy. Then she went on tell us about her husband and how she cry badly through out when she watched transformer the movie. Yeah, it sounds like damn weird right. Haha, which part of transformer 2 is touching? That part that the lead almost have sex with that robots ah? Well, she said when she saw that part when the lead have to leave the parent for collage and his mother was crying. That happened to Rostina when she got married last week. Lol, In case you guy wonder who I am talking about, Rostina is my poly lecturer who is quite close with us. She is going for honeymoon next week, so good luck and enjoy your holiday.

It has been a long time since we meet with a lecturer. Times files so fast and I realise that the junior is graduating soon. I don't remember I leave school for so long. It seem so yesterday and I sound more bitch then. It seem that I bitch people without noticing that I am being bitchy. Damn, I think I now Level 60 in bitching. Two more level to Arch-Bitch. Ok, I know I am lame. Lol.



Ok, the typography really suck.

No comments: