I had a boring weekend, keep staying at my room doing some soul searching(Ya right!), Nahz, I am just stoning at one corner or drawing rubbish stuff. There is alot of I wanted to do but yet, I keep wondering where to start doing all these on my mind. Yet, being so not productive make me mad sometime. I told myself I have to learn Indesign CS3 during that 4 days at home. I simply just too lazy to do so. If not, I were have done alot of thing by this age. Not stuck here like an idiot.
Enough of the whinning, I have some work that out of boredom I finished it. Lolx, I still think it is still not very polished. So please give some comment. Thanks.
Under heavy influence of Kelly website I drew this two small worlds. Obviously I need some form of drawing lesson before I work. Or else people will laugh their head off.I also realised that I have not being touching my photoshop, illustrator for a bloody long time. Not mentioning the rhino. Shit, I remember I have to do something about the chair I design earlier on. I have to admit, I am really getting old.

No comments:
Post a Comment