Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Untitled

Alot of thing happened from last week until now, I can feel that I become more and more hot-temper. I shouldn't act like that to Zhen Wei during the chalet time as he spend too much time on the chalet trying to make it into a successful one. I am also in wrong, didn't really put myself into Zhen Wei's position.

Perhaps, we have been too selfish and greedy. Trying to make thing in our ways, the more we tried, the more we get hurt. Everything started as a happy incident, but soon ended up unhappy event.

People said, when you grow up, things will start to change. Everything change, but as long as our heart stay the same.


Just read a very meaningful stories that my friend sent me. Although I didn't get what the ending of the stories whether that both leads did get together in the end. Life is unpredictable, noone will know what will happened in the future. So, don't look back at the past, don't think about the future. Live today till the fullest and it will be the best memories that you have.


愛 不就應該是這樣單純的
為對方嗎?

No comments: