Monday is always blue, no matter what happened, it will look like a best day to be emo. I was inside the studio slacking until Nichelle suggested for a movie. Since, we were too tired of doing our project, hence we decided to sneak out for a short break. We went around asking each other who wanted to join us for the movie. End up, it turn out to be a couple outing with a extra guy(yup, me!) following them... I am so sad... I took out my phone and try to take some video of nichelle and edward.
Hahaha... We were laughing non-stop all edward's reaction, I wondered what they do when they are alone together... Hmmm~ ok next topic...
On the bus, again with the couples scene and it seem like all the couples decided to come out during this hour. So, the whole journey, I was singing All By Myself by Celine Dion...
We watch the movie 1408, crap movie so please don't waste money on the film... Haha... We went out to eat sushi, over there, I looked extremely extra when I have to sit at the corner of the table.Ya, camera man for the day, I feel like I am taking some wedding photos...
All by myself...
Our Xiao Cao, Mr Edward Seet was doing some stunt to prove his cao-ness in school. Some shuai picture of his... Enjoy the 幕后花絮 of 校花,校草。。。
I wonder if he is selected for the top 3 if he perform the same stunt, I think the whole SDN crowd will disappeared...
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Monday Blues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment