Sock Hoon's birthday is a big event (like Chinese New Year...) every year cause we can hardly see her most of the time. Though she is better now, I still see her like maybe once every month but still not enough. Meeting her is like booking for a dental appointment, it just have to take alot of months to get your turn to see her.
Hmmm, I suggest Sock Hoon can set up some booking system for her friends so that all of us can meet her often and at the same time she can earn money from the system. (alot of money lor...) Haha~
Ya, I woke in a great shock this morning by Ms. Sock Hoon's message. I am really shocked cause I don't expected it to happen so soon, I feel happy for her, blur girl with her blur blur message. =P
**Me and Sock Hoon with her flip-until-going-to-tear-textbook**
Hai, I didn't do much research for my current project on the elderly, I think I will get headshot by my lecturer this current Mid-crit. I feel like going to club but too bad, I think I only get the chance until next year when I graduated from poly. Meanwhile, I think I just club at home with my Song of the Week : Gimme More by Bitchy Spears.
Hai, I didn't do much research for my current project on the elderly, I think I will get headshot by my lecturer this current Mid-crit. I feel like going to club but too bad, I think I only get the chance until next year when I graduated from poly. Meanwhile, I think I just club at home with my Song of the Week : Gimme More by Bitchy Spears.
No comments:
Post a Comment