I thought I already lost that feeling, however, it seems to trap deep inside my body and exploded unexpectedly. I am weak, unwilling to change and stupid. Trapping in this world of myself, am I going to be ok someday...
People tends to say that you control your own life, however, it is not truth. I feel that my feeling and every thing I have is control by people around me. I have been moody since last month, being hot-tempered and I can't control myself...
why? I dunno why? why? i cant explain to myself why? why? I could how to live my life but why not?
Question started to flood my thoughts and I still standing there... Perhaps I going to drown in my thoughts...
Graduation is coming soon, I have to prepare as soon as possible. Or else I can't graduate with good portfolio...
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Feeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment