Sunday, September 02, 2007

Henry

Haha... Once again, I feel like kidnapping some cute kids that I met... Today I went out with Wai Kit to do homework, after that, He has to go and fetch his brother home. Being a kids lover, I will confirm accompany him there and play with them.(Okay, I sounded like Michael Jackson but I don't care) Moreover he has been telling me how cute his brother is.

Starting of my Nightmare...

Henry(his brother), aged 4, he is cute la. But he can't stand still for a second, damn hyperactive and naughty. Like what I always said, kids over 4 is not cute anymore cause they are damn destructive.

Best part, my DS lite is filled with his saliva... Heng, I didn't have a younger brother or I really will throw him down the my house. Seeing how he abused henry, I cant' help to think about how Dexter whack polar (his dog)... Why people want to treat people which they loved like that... Hmmm, weird...

If I were henry, I already run away from home long time ago...
I recorded some video of henry, enjoy!



I can't stop myself laughing when he trying to act camera shy (see the next video)...
Another video of him with Wai Kit's voices (I try to mute his voice but I didn't have the programme... Hai~ too bad =p)



Haha... Next time if I can, I will try to video polar and let you all see... I don't know why I group kids and dogs together...

Well, they are cute, don't you guy think so?

No comments: