Well, for now. Officially, my blue day will be sunday starting from this week and hopefully will ends by a month later.
Today is another day that I have to rush to work. Since tml there will be a major event happening thus i am now on my way in to prepare. In the morning I meet up with bee har for some breakfast. We went chatting around and do some stuff. Soon it reached 2pm and our stomach start to growl.(okay, i think only mine.) After that we went for some vegetarian lunch since i think i have been bitching around. Time to redeem my sin. Haha. Then meet up with jie fang and zhen wei since they are at hougang mall too.
This week, i brought some photo of you guys to work with me so that i wont be that sian inside. Still have you guy to "pei" me through out the week. Haha.
Until today, then I realised something, you are still living in my heart. Protecting all the memories :)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sunday blues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment