Today, is a busy day that I have to rush for time since I went out for a wedding in the afternoon. I dunno why I have such decision of going to wedding since I always run away from such boring activities if I can. This time around I make the decision to join my mother and sister.
Well, the wedding birds always seem to be so happy and loving. kind of jealous and wondering why I am still here by myself. How wish sometime, I could have someone to share thing with. Crappy me. Finally, I got back my feeling now, I realised that I didn't lose the thought and feeling, just that I somehow didn't know how to express out now. Perhaps I am train to keep thing to myself and lan lan suck thumb and bear with it.
Shit, I need to get to the bus stop in another 8 minutes before I am late for my book in. Ciao~ everyone, I will trying to post one entry in camp during my handphone. Bye =)
Sunday, November 09, 2008
200th: A sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment