Friday, November 07, 2008

199th Post: You are the Worst~

Have ever heard your teacher or anyone telling you thing like "this is the worst class/batch that I ever have!" Sound familiar right? Sometime you will started wondering why you always kanna the super bad sheep group where all everyone seems to be the worse? It is because you are same that why the birds of the same kind flocks. 


The answer is  NO. People tend overreact on stuff that they faced now and comparing with the past. Over using the words like that doesn't trigger only the person emotion feeling and created some stress. 

I used to think why my life is filled with sucky and bastard trouble maker in my class or workplace. Like I never got a chance to wash my hands off those irritating thing.(Ok, I sound damn evil.) However, now I get numb to this kind of thing caused this kind of method seem to be used in most of the friends that I knew. If I am the worst that you ever met, it is just that you haven't meet the worst of all. 

No comments: