Finally, my house is lingering with peacefulness after my sister went to India for some Buddhism trips to learn about its origins. (I don't why they still want to go there after some much stuff happened in India.) But anyways, you guys should see what happened on that day when they are at Changi Airport. I tell you, it is as if they went oversea for a few years or went there to be nun. My sister and aunt was like hugging each other, saying goodbye. Then I was at one side, stunned by such action by them.
Too bad la, it is her first time on a plane, I was like her when I went to Taiwan. (Then on the journey back, I slept all the way. Hmmm, I wonder did I snore?) Anyway, beside the drama- mama on Friday. I spend my weekend working for my brother doing some design work for him. No choice who ask me to be so spendthrift. Christmas is coming so have to save some money on presents and cards.
I shall wake up early tomorrow to do some stuff before I book in camp
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Lesser Noise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment