Thursday, August 16, 2007

Unproductive Holidays

This my 4th week of my bloody holiday and I still haven't enjoy it as much as I wanted... I have been sick, slacking, dreaming and wasting time...

Tuesday was a very unproductive day, I woke at 12pm in the noon and I getting ready to go town and pray at the temple... My lecturer wanted to bring her students down to some designer furniture shop to see what other people were doing. Since I am free and I am out of ideas for a competition, I decided to tag along them. They will be meet at 3pm in school and drive off from there. So I happily waiting at city hall mean time, praying hard enough that they will called me up and I could join them for the trip...

Sadly, none of them call me up. So I was like a idiot waiting for them and I need to spend 2 hours doing nothing until I meet up with Dexter around 6pm at TTSH. Hence I was on a super-bored-and-nothing-to-do mood, I decided to queue for the Donut Factory. The queue was not very long at around 4pm+ but I still spent 1 hour plus to get a few Donuts.

After queuing for it, I felt I am very stupid and idiotic. That donut wasn't really fantastic or it is made up of gold. Just some normal donut in different flavours and that all.... An hour of queuing was gone in a few bites, really stupid of me and unproductive to do so...

Hate spending time just to waste it...

No comments: