Censorship Board has been doing a wonderful job by keep out inappropriate contents to be screening on the normal Television programme in Singapore. However I don't really quite agree about that until I remember something happened during my Primary 5 recently.
Then, I was(I AM still) a cute, innocent and adorable boy when I was in Primary 5. Living my life as what a normal kids will. One day, when I was attending English lesson and my teacher was asking all of us to name out the song we like. And give reason why you like it but however, it must be a English song. Being naive and innocent that time when I am still young. But most importantly, I wasn't exposed to much English song.
Luckily(I thought I am that time but it isn't that lucky after all), my brother brought some English Pop Song CD which I really like some of the song. The album was Best of the Best 1999 and it is a hit in Singapore at that time.
My English standard is always like shit, I couldn't understand the meaning of the song title I really like. Hence, I check dictionary for the meaning of the word. To my horror, I almost get myself killed.
Make a guess what is the song title....?
Horny by Mousse T. Vs. Hot
It is a very nice song after all, you can't blame me for not knowing what the hell horny means right? How can a Primary 5 kid know that?
Fortunately, I didn't tell my teacher what the song I really like. Or else I can't imagine what will happened to me. I think I will sent to endless counseling until I get crazy and I bet if i do so the teacher will remember me forever.
Thanks God,after that I always check the meaning of words before I use it...
All because of the censorship board's fault...
And I am not a horny bitchy bastard...
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
The result of having Censorship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment