I watched Perfect Stranger last Wednesday which I feel that it is a very good movie with good storyline. Most important, it make you think about thing after watching it. I drag until today to blog is because I was too sick to think about what to write.(ok, excuses)
The overall story was about a person's secrets, everyone has a secret. One secret which they will do anything to guard over it. Best friend can turn into enemies because of each other secret they know. So, how well you know your best friend? Are they who you think they are?
Thinking of it, which means noone you can trust in the world... even your house's hamster might betray you and goes around telling people your secret... That is kinda of stupid but it might happened...
I did hear someone said this before, if you know someone about 60% that you know him quite well... You can't possible know 100% of him cause you are not him... Right?
Monday, August 13, 2007
Perfect Stranger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment