After being say by Wei Shan that my blogskin is boring, I decided to have revolution on my small blog. I decided to search the bloody blogskins for some nice and simple skin. To my horror, some of the top rated or top download skin are shit... I spent around 1 hour plus searching for it but i ends up getting tired and wanted to give up.
I know they are just trying to help people like me who didn't know how to use html/java to do a website and they called themselves as designer... *Erm* I guess they didn't see a designer in their life... To me, they are more like a blog builder, just throw in html...
That make me think about the rubbish work that i submitted to my lecturer when I was in year 1 and 2 and maybe now... I can understand their feeling now... They have to go through alot of shitty and crappy stuff...
I really gave up and just used the standard blogskin... I don't give a damn...
ahjia with his ugly blog syndrome
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Jx Blog's Revolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment