Lately, I find out that I am abit more bitchy than usually... I didn't realize that until recently Kai Lin told me about it... Come on, I don't anyhow bitch people unless you force me to do so... Okay... But sometime I just be myself...
Yes, a bitch...
On friday evening, when I was going back home with Siti, Wira and Sze Sing. I told siti about it. That busybody Mr.Wira overheard that and comment
Wira : "You finally realize that you are bitchy"
As usual, him and his irritating comments... Hence, I reply
Me : "Ya, I know that but after 3 years you haven't realise your problem."
I know that it will start off with a fight since he can't take criticism and I can't stop bitching him. Strangely, he didn't argue back. Hmmm... I wonder why he behave that way...
p/s : and kelly, thanks for this entry title and the daily bitching topic for our class. =P
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Confession of the bitch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment