Tagboard is a great invention as it allow as to tag the comment that we have for our friends in sweet, heart-warming and nice ways... Often my tagboard is filled with my friend's encouragement words and comment about my entry...
Until today, I realise the tagboard is misused...
OMG... Ms K****'s blog tagboard content is both of the lovebird comments... I don't against couple tagging each other, with the same heart-warming message...
HOWEVER, they didn't seem to get the point that everyone could see they messages... I don't get it why some couples like to blog about their life or their "happy moments" they had... I know it is good to share with everyone yours happy story but please go easy on the details... No one wants to know what you call your boyfriend/girlfriend or spending 15 or 20 minutes kissing in the middle of orchard where the whole bloody world is looking at you all. Worse still, mushy message about personal likes... For example,
"Darling, I like you when you lick on my *******"
Please write those on your diary book instead of blogging... I don't want to blind myself from seeing that.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Tagboard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment