Ah~ the long block leave that always longing has already finished. It recharged my mental health to the max although I am not quite happy how it ended. I want a one month break after my ORD. But I guess it is abit impossible as I am the infamous 月光小王子(Meaning I always overspent each month, so I am left with nothing at the end of month.), but I dont care, I just want to give myself a well-deserved holiday next year June. It is not easy working in such places, where thing don't get better, cause the worse day is not here yet. Enough of the whinning, let me shared with you guys about the joy of block leave.
I think it is a blessing that you are able to sleep until noon and wake up realising you have nothing to do in the later afternoon. And able to stay up late without thinking about the difficulties of waking up in the morning. Haha~ But this stuff will soon be taken away since I am going off for work soon. I really missed my school life, slacking around lying around without thinking much. Not really too, I almost break my head while thinking about project. Guys, remember to miss me when I am away for 7 days. Feel free to sms me, call me but not during my duty timing. Now Ahead to bed, or else I will look zombie tml.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Good Bye, Block Leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment