Thursday, August 06, 2009

Dental Appointment

Well, let me share with you guys about my dental appointment that I went today. This is the first time after 4 years I last seen a Dentist. In the past, I always think that dentist is either a psycho or devil, enjoy the seeing people suffering in pain when they plucking our teeth. That why I have been delaying my appointment until my teeth can't take it. I think dental appointment is the most scaring experience. If I need do any operation or what, I rather be in deep in sleep or what. I do not want to see or feel anything at all. Even they were telling me it is only 15 mintues, but it will feel like hours. Sometime I need to go for two separate operation. T-T

Doctor managed to talk sense into me(I think I am easily convinced by anyone) and tell me go for partially conscious. I started to regret now. The main point is, the doctor say I am a brave boy, so no need to worry. I am 22 years old going 23. *Eyes rolling off*

Ya, doctor also say there might be a chance that I have nerve injuries but 1% only. I still very worried about that. T-T I try my best to be brave....

No comments: