Weekend is always short, once I blink my eyes, the next moment it is mounting week again. Why? Anyway, it is not that bad after all. I do enjoy myself very much specially being shuai during the Saturday and only that day. The rest is history. Wake up quite late in the afternoon because of the overhang last night.
I went to Hougang Mall to get some book in stuff, some stuff I have to drag for months and now it is done. So to reward myself by buying some waffle and come by the cake shop opposite the Bus Interchange.
"Auntie, I want Chocolate 95, full tank." I almost tell auntie that, I feel like I am in some Petrol Station pumping petrol in my car. Weird! but shu an can understand auntie language.
Back to track, I should shop for my book in stuff, I went over to NTUC. Due to my policy of not take any plastic if I can, I stuff all the thing in a small yellow bag.
Act healthy with all those fresh fruit and vitagen but hiden with alot of unhealthy foods.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Sunday, NTUC and Melvyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment