Recently, I begin to ask myself this question?
Am I asking too much from them?
Seriously, am I? Talk to Jonna about this last week and she told me this. "If you keeps expecting returns in everything, then the thing you doing to others won't be genuine from your heart." I do agree with what Jonna said but I am not God. Sometime or most of the time, I want to be appreciated by the thing I do. Yeah, appreciation is the word to describe what I want.
Everyone knows that thing won't turn out the way they wanted. Just leaving them disappointed times and times, again and again. It is too much I asked, I doubt so but it seems like I really over did this time. Should I hide and withdraw myself to help them? Or I just continue to be a easily disposable rubbish to them?
Monday, May 11, 2009
Am I asking too much?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment