Today is my first day of my off, looking forward to the day itself but then my grandmother suddenly had a fever and start breathing very fast. No choice, I have to cancel all my appointment and thing to do to send her to TTSH. Luckily I made the right choice to call wei shan, she really help me alot by making the right choice without wasting any time. When I reached TTSH, her temperature is 40 degree which is fucking high and I keep pestering the nurse to attend to her first.
My whole morning is spend at TTSH, then I head for NYP to find all my lecturer who I didn't see them for months. Haha~ Enjoy myself talking and looking at some of the student work. I was very amazed by both good and very bad work. Hehe, I think I am like that when I was in school last time.
I realised that I need to spend sometime to think about some unsettled stuff. Just like Ms Ong said, ask yourself why you can't let go of it? Then each time you faced it, you will get stronger. So I think tomorrow I will start my Off day 2 by myself. I think I should get someone to go out with me.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Off Day 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment