It has been awhile since I really did some very nice picture. I love to take photos and also Cam whoring but the environment around me restricted my passion. (OK, I have been giving excuse. I think I am lazy to bring my SLR out.) Recently, when I am browsing through one of my PC’s flickr. I was surprised to see his work, it is really nice especially his thoughts when creating such work. Amaze by him and reignite my passion for photography again.
I was quite sad when I developed my Fisheye yesterday. It turns out to be such a disappointment as I have a very high expectation for it. Maybe this is the first time I using colour sides and I should be aware of the ISO isn’t high enough to take photo in dim lighting environment. Next time, only take photo outdoor when the sun is shooting harmful UV rays or set to long exposure. Seriously, I have not done any design recently. I think I should start one pretty soon.
Anyway, I have a blog over wordpress. I still considering about moving it. http://bitchdiary.wordpress.com/ but once I figure out I might change.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Passion of the Lomography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment