Hi guys and girls, it is ah jia again sharing with you guy some moral and ethical stories. Can you all still remember Singa the Constipatio... I mean Courtesy Lion. Well, it has been almost 9 years since the replacement of the Singa to Singapore Kindness Movement.
However, you can still see the Singa at orchard now. I don't what it is trying to promote since his disappearance (Out of job) since 2000. Maybe the current recession result in he getting more new job (Cheap labour).
So can I ask you guy when is your last time being Courtesy to anyone? Can't remember or you have been do it (which I seriously doubt all my friend will do that, so pretend I didn't ask.) Anyway, I gave my priority seat to a guy after looking at the signboard thinking that he will fit into the last icon. For those who still have no idea about what is priority seat, I will explain in short. Priority seat are for people who is Pregnant woman, Families with baby, Handicapped and Erectile Dysfunction uncle. Courtesy is in us. Let’s show it.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Courtesy is in us. Let’s show it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment