Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jia Xiang's 22nd Birthday

Getting older and older each year doesn't seem to bother me anymore this year. Maybe I will feel that when I reached 30. Anyway, yesterday was not a bad day after all. No tou po neither there is any birthday surprises for me. I start my birthday during my duty alone at the station singing "祝我生日快乐". This is the first time I fully understand the feeling of that person. (Kidding la)

Sometimes I think that I gave too much hope on a person. Every April of the year, I keep thinking about whether that person will remember my birthday or not. But it only disappointed me. Especially when I had done(doing) alot of thing for that person, then I appeared to be like some unimportant insurances paper hanging around. So when terrible thing happened, I am there to cover them and shelter them. I start to ask myself, "For what? They are not paying me insurances fees." I don't have the answer anymore and forget why and what make me do that. This year is a special year with no cake, no candle and no wishes. Not really no wishes made, but it was a rush wish made during Bee Har's birthday.

Maybe because of these differences this year, birthday wishes seem to be more special. It is still my DF especially Shan who called me up and sing Happy Birthday song to me (Thanks, Shan I am really touched.) sock hoon, shu hui, kelly, kai lin, Jonna who sms me over at Aust and the effort to wait until midnight and alot more to thanks.

This year my wish is much more simpler and much more easier to achieve.


It has been 2 years and things really change alot. Finally I know what I want now, maybe this is the best present you ever gave to me. Thanks and Happy Birthday to me.

No comments: