I think the world is pretty sick now with alot of sick people living around. What wrong with them? I was browsing some people and found out that is a blog called Womanizer what shit. I thinking of it being some interesting blog, I click on it and tata~
Some sick old/young/mid-aged sick man talking about his sex experiences with prostitutes and he keep a record of 4 years of blog. Giving rating to prostitutes regarding of their Look, Body and Pleasure. I have completely no idea why he wants to do that or he knows what he is doing. I do know that people have different view, however, I think that simple respect for fellow mate should be there. You don't treat people as a item or a pleasure tools.
I still have to thanks him for the blog, for educating me that sick people do exist.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment