This weekend will be the busiest week of the month I had, I feel like I am going to get married this Sunday. Haha~ Endless list of stuff to do during the week, buy drinks, buy cakes, buy extra food for the buffet as I afraid that there is not enough food for everyone. Really, I am really scared. Haha~
On the other hand, I also afraid I will left out people over at my Birthday as it will be crowded with alot of people. Now, I really might need to book another room in case there is not enough space for everyone. Ahah~ Headaches liao...
On the lighter side, this is the first time I buying cake for myself. Feeling damn weird when you telling them about what to write on my cake.
"Auntie ah, help me write Happy Birthday to myself..."
Damn weird sia but I still have to order it. Kind of waste too much money on the cakes. Haha~ Have to save money now... =P
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Busy Weekend ahead~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment