After that coffee session on Sunday Night, I have a sudden realisation of the idea of Happy Ending. Happy Ending in those fairytale often don't exists in the world that we live. First of all, I do agree to a certain extend that some part of the fairytale is not realistic.
But,
Have you wonder how much the character suffered in the Fairytale?
Let put it this way, Cinderella suffer by being bully by her step-sister and step-mother. If she give up like what most people do, she won't meet her prince in the end. Right? So is Snow white, working as a maid or I might said slave for the seven dirty dwarfs when she is hiding from the step-mother. Well, She simply didn't help the dwarfs, after she eat the apple, her body will be left to rot since the dwarf won't even care about her..
I think that instead of thinking about the Happy Ending in life, why not make unhappy incident into a Happy one. Well, I can simply said that Ms Cinderella and Snow White are lucky-enough to get their true love as their first date.
Moral of the story, keep trying and you will never know what will happen next.
No matter how your serious heart is bleeding, if you keep on believing, your dream will come true. =)
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Happy Ending
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment