Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pre Last Day Celebration

Tomorrow will be the last day in my attachment, Yes, finally...

I have prepared a 10 minutes fireworks, lion dance and follow by the ChinGay parading towards the cityhall. THIS explain how excited, happy and overjoyed when the attachment ends. Well, I guess I will be missing all those NUS's canteen especially Engineering's Indo Grilled Chicken, Business's Western Food, Art's Yong Tou Fu and Japanese and Science's Mega-bits( I dunno why they still using that when everyone is moving towards terabyte).

Well, this 3 months is toughest days in my NYP life, I did learn alot of things over there. How to withstand insults and unproductive comment without changing your facial expression. Learn how to work faster than the Christmas Elf(They worked one month before December.) and complete the stuff one week before the launch date(Example, Valentine's on 14 Feb, I still working on it on 13 Feb). I guess I could go to work for Santa.

No comments: