Friday, February 01, 2008

Lazy mood

I guess I am too lazy to do any updates for my little blog over here. Haha~ Nevertheless, I will try to get over my laziness so that I can get myself work harder to do some work over here. I wanted to write a new lame entry, perhaps the soonest I can do it will be tomorrow.

Ok, it is time to say something cheerful...
MY BLOODY ATTACHMENT IS GOING TO FINISH... 14 more days

I can't wait for it to end so that I can enjoy my school life. I really missed you guy in school, really! Jie Wei, I really need your lame jokes to endure through my dull days. Kelly's super Malaysian chinese, Kai Lin's Super bitchy comment on me, Nichelle and edward and me being their maid. Willy still being a kid and jonna for her bitchy comments and our common topic about the pufferfish. The powerpuff girl for thier lame, bimbotic action saving for the day.(They didn't save any days of mine still said want to come find me for lunch...) Repeating myself again. But I really miss you guys in school.

Other than that, I still miss my Destined Friendship guys and girls, WeiShan for her super loud voice, SockHoon for your blur blur looks, Melvyn for not contacting me like 500 years le, BeeHar for her super stubbornness, YangHong for his supper nights, ShuAn for her bitchiness, ZhenWei for his super cold lame joke, WoonTik for his Funny version of Jokes, ShuHui for her ET language, Serene for her super endless why and question and Jie Fang for her weird actions. *Chong Soon and Desmond, you are not missed by me...(JK) Haha~

I recently realize that 3 years of my poly life is gone. That is amazingly faster that I thought. I regretted that I didn't accompany my friend both in school and destined friends. HehE~ So please please asked me out for dinner or what like Ms Kai Lin who jio me to go out for a dinner.


Please stay tune for this coming weekend for some update. I will be having Top 5 event in attachment days or maybe FMB... haha~
I really look like one maid...

No comments: