I was browsing through Disneyland's website just now , then I realize there is an event called The Year of a Million Dreams. Some activities about giving dreams and dreams do come true...
Haha, I guess I kinda of psycho by the all the video I watched, can't wait to go to Disneyland one day... (I am a still a kid...)
Then I went to another site when famous artistes posing as some of the Prince and Princess in the Disney's classic Fairytale... Here is the picture I found...
"Where every Cinderella story comes true"When I looked closely at the poster's quote and I saw that every Cinderella story comes true... OMGYM, who will wants to be Cinderella anyway...?
I don't wan to be a maid cleaning through my entire teenage life, facing hideous stepsister and marry some prince with fetishes for glass slipper(Cause he only want to marry that girl who can fit into that shoe...)...
I don't think I would like to be Cinderella in the DisneyLand cleaning the palace and the walkway... Or a wife with habits cleaning the whole house every 5 or 10 mins. That is freaking weird...
Last Wednesday, we attended Kelly and Jeff's wedding at school due to their low budget...
With no Double-Stories Wedding cake and it is at school... Budget sia...
I don't wan to be a maid cleaning through my entire teenage life, facing hideous stepsister and marry some prince with fetishes for glass slipper(Cause he only want to marry that girl who can fit into that shoe...)...
I don't think I would like to be Cinderella in the DisneyLand cleaning the palace and the walkway... Or a wife with habits cleaning the whole house every 5 or 10 mins. That is freaking weird...
Last Wednesday, we attended Kelly and Jeff's wedding at school due to their low budget...
With no Double-Stories Wedding cake and it is at school... Budget sia...
No comments:
Post a Comment