Thursday, November 15, 2007

100th Entries: A new beginning

Finally, schooling life is over le... Spending almost 2 and 1/2 years in NYP is really fun and tiring at the same time... I started to miss school so much as I will be going NUS for my attachment. It is a company located inside NUS...

I think I will miss Willy's cough and his child-like behavior, Kai Lin's sarcastic comment on everyone and me, Kelly's Malaysian Chinese, Nichelle treating me like a sandbag, Edward's lame joke and his reaction, Siti's bimbotic actions, Effie 's idiot rights, Wira's rubbish, Jonna's nose, Siji's back, Sze Sing's shocking looks. I really miss alot of Mr Jie Wei's Lame funny jokes and LaoDa's cough. I don't know after we all graduated will us meet out again?

A new beginning of my life is starting soon and I started to realise I can't waste anymore time, I will try to go out with my Friends as much as I can. Enjoying moments with them especially the fun and NO government acts...

I don't feel like going to attachment... Hai~ But I believe I can do well for my attachment, So let jia you for everything you guys are doing. Or you will be like me, regretting that I didn't accompany my friends out recently and now there is less chances le... Guys and Gals and Bimbo and a idiot, must meet out ok?

No comments: