Sunday, October 28, 2007

97th Entries: Elmo is an IDS Star....

Being the current hottest star in Integrated Design Studio, Elmo has been a favorite toy in school. Have you wondered why Elmo doesn't have teeth?
Look at the below video and you will know the answer...




My lecturer was telling us that
Albus Dumbledore is gay
....
Yup, that Headmaster In Harry Potter... I though my lecturer is crapping until I read one of the article about on xiaxue's blog (Well, she is another crappy slut so her information can be totally crap sometime...) and I went to another website to find.... I am quite shocked but I kinda of heck care cause I wasn't a big fan of Harry Potter... So to me is Ok that he is gay...





To my horror, I recently found out that
Elmo is also gay
...
OMGYM (Oh my Guan Yin Ma)
These are some of the evidences....


Can you imagine Elmo gaying with
Dumbledore?

1 comment:

About Joelle said...

hey pls lahz..
lol

elmo is gay mehz