It is a boring weekend alone in the IT fair... I feel like i am lost in the crowd... Standing alone by myself... Kind of dun like this kind of feeling... I dun like the feeling of people leaving mi... especially leaving mi by myself...
Can you please dun leave mi and stay by my side...?
I tot someone celebrate some hungry ghost festival in IT fair... He shouted as though someone is bidding for blessed items... (*mean mi*)
After tat, I have sudden mood swing and started to roam around the IT fair... Cursing people who block my way and people who didnt buy thing... I have no idea why they go IT fair if they dun buy thing... realli waste of time and caused human traffic...
Soon, this bloody feeling disappeared as i walking around seeing some cute baby(feel like kidnapping them)... Haha...
I saw sze sing at the IT fair buying laptop... then i was thinking to myself... since i dun have thing to do and quite moody... y not join them... So we went around and sze sing is making some guy pei ceh... Haha... if i were the saleman... i will kill her... but anyway... she is quite ma fan... Poor Lao dao...
If i have a second chance... I wont go to IT fair... i will stay at home and wait....
Too bad, in life, there is no second chance.. mayb in the dream...
And even the cheerful guy will have his moody day...
Sunday, March 11, 2007
IT Fair
Still moody jia...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment