well... i am one big slacker slacking around doing nothing at all...
sorri girl and guy, i didnt realli update my blog because i am realli lazy... everyday come back from school, my energy is totally drained off... I always sleep until the next morning... Sian ah... everyday school start from 8.30 to 5.30 and i realli have no time to go out... well i guess i should learn the 101 sleeping method from Mr. Kelvin...
People tends to sae monday blues.... my monday is filled purple(cause, abit red of anger is inside so purple la)... sometime people dunno what they are saying or doing... often it hurts and it will accumulate then exploxed at one shot...
So please... I beg u... I am still a human... although i might look nice to bully... T.T
Sad... I cried when i see one of my fren faced some problem... I feel tat i am so like her... I understand how she feel... Hai... Mayb I shld grow up... cause nothing is perfect... so is love... I have to jia you...
*ps... my blog skin suck... have to do it... but wat i need now is time...
Shld i quit slacking around as my job...?
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Slacker at Blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment