Well, as my title say, I only come out once every alternate week. So sometime, it feel like the lunar 7th month where all the hungry ghost is released out. Everytime without fail, I will confirm go out to have a feast. It is like eating without control, eat whatever and whenever I want or like. Because of this bad habit, I grow until 68kg this week. Fuck, I am going to cut down my diet now or train and turn it into muscle. Then I will become a DreamBoy for everyone.... (Dreaming in process) Ok, back to reality, I never really exercise much. I think have to start soon, really soon. Ok, tomorrow. Shouldn't talk but no action is done.
Anyway, let me briefly bring you through my two days of my break.



Saturday, March 07, 2009
My Every Alternate Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment