Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Earth Hour (The power is YOURS! {Yup I am lame about Captain Planet})


Well, I don't really feel like myself writing such environmental issues especially on my blog. I feel so PAP when I decided to write this entry about Earth Hour. (remember to vote for me for this coming election... Lolx)

I wonders how many of my friend will ask me why I decided to write this. Hmmm, ok forget about it since my readership isn't a lot and if I continue to think I will crack my head. I realised not many of my friends are really concern about the environment, often they are thinking about it that it won't affect them much. Seriously, ask yourself. Not even a single bit? Do you realise that you have the temperature is rising like nobody business these recent years? Do you also realise that the disease are getting stronger? Let me add in one more for you all. Natural disasters are getting bigger and killing more people than it ever did.

What the reason, it is really global warming effect?? I don't know how true is that but what I know is that the air that I am breathing in right now is getting dirtier by each F**king day. Prices of the oil, gas and electricity are soaring high enough as though you are using cold hard cash to burn for fuel.

"Nahz, one person won't change the whole vicious cycle.", some of you might said. Then alright, everyone give $10 to me each month since you are blindly paying those company. Enough of my whining, back to the topic of the event, Earth Hour for those who are interested.


Earth Hour is an annual international event created by the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature/World Wildlife Fund) that asks households and businesses to turn off their non-essential lights and electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change
.

This is to express that individual action on a mass scale can help change our planet for the better. So I asking you guy to join the World in this coming Earth Hour at

8:30PM Saturday 28 March 2009



One person's action counts and our planet are worth saving.


For more information, log on to http://www.voteearth2009.org or click on the side ads on my blog. Thanks =)

No comments: