Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pre-Chinese New Year Preparation

Well, I guess everyone is busying preparing for this coming CNY. Same here, I was packing up my room and at the same time doing spring cleaning on my computer too. Yet, Chinese New Year is coming closer now. So I decided to come out with this entry to help people to get through this lovely holiday without burning their pocket. (Especially during this recession period.)

During CNY, it is a must to have at least some snack on the living room table. Hence, I come out with Top 3 saving list that you die die must have.
Number 1
A sweet that love by generation of kids, adult. Let me present to you.

The White Rabbit Creamy Candy.




Well, after the Melamine contamination incident, it will be selling cheaply at any old mama shop. It is still safe to eat as it required to eat 27 sweet a day, for many year that have any ill effort on you.


Number 2
BakKwa from Kampong Glam. I saw that when I visiting some friend last time. They are selling around 30 plus per kg. Cheaper than any shop in chinatown somemore it is Halal. *Another tips, try to cut your Bak Kwa as small as you can to make it look like it is alot(1 cm by 1cm).



Number 3
Worrying about buying Mandarin oranges as the price rises up like mad. Don't panic, you can get this.

A Orange Tree.... It doesn't only enhances your CNY moods, you can also use the oranges for house visiting. Cool right.

Anyway, that conclusion my CNY special for my Loved one. Happy Niu Year =)

No comments: