Sometime, I just wished that I am be decisive when came to making important decision in life. I just hope that I can closed my eyes, picked any choice and done with it. However, life doesn't seem that way, it is filled with alot of decision to make. Whether it leads you to a better future or for worse.
Personally, I always make decision that I tends to regret in the future. Often think that why am I so unlucky picking the wrong choice in life. But in fact I never realised that, no matter how I picked, there are pros and cons. No matter how I balanced up each side of the decision I made. It still back in square one. Why? It is because grass is always greener at the other side of the land? or simply, because you like to complain or whine about thing happening to you.
But one thing for sure now, once I made this decision by this weekend. I won't want to regret it caused life is too short to keep thinking about the negative side. I rather spend more time, calling my loved one to talk to them or draw some dream of mine. Be the one to do it, not the one who wait for thing to happen.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Flicker Minded me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment